Bulqiza School Reopens after Gas Leakage Incident
Albanian Daily News
Published November 23, 2017
The Institute of Public Health approves the lesson restart in “Rifat Manjani” school in Shupenza, part of Bulqiza district on Thursday. The PHI approval was given after a series of tests with pellet heating system, the source of a near miss tragedy a few days ago.

Some 60 children presented asphyxia symptoms and were urgently hospitalized due to a gas leakage in the classroom. A minute inquiry on the motives of this grave episode ascertained that the problem was generated due to an error during heating system installation.

Air pollution measurement equipments installed by the IPH experts in the classrooms indicated that the problem had been resolved thus the children were allowed to restart the lessons.




Politics
MORE
Economy
MORE
Social
MORE
Current Events
MORE
Op-Ed
MORE
World News
MORE