Ilir Kulla comments on the decision of DUI to support Zoran Zaev as the PM of Macedonia
1. Zoran Zaev was politically dead on that day at the beginning of December when the ballot boxes were opened and news broke that he had lost the elections. Macedonian Social Democratic Union (LSDM) is a historically great political force in Macedonia but it has not won since 2002, because it has been captured by some people of SOROS. Not only did Zaev lose, but he lost even in his city where he was a commune chairman. Had Zaev not become the PM, he would be politically dead and he would have been kicked out of his party. Paradoxically, Zaev will become PM despite losing elections, and he will do this with the votes of the person who destroyed these elections, Ali Ahmeti of Democratic Union for Integration (DUI).
2. Zaev discussed the private life of the most talented Albanian politician in Macedonia, destroying her politically and hurting her personally, only so he could destroy the trustworthiness of DUI and people of Ali Ahmeti, attacking their MORALITY. For Zaev to moralize is the same as someone trying to seek morality in a bordello. Zoran Zaev showed that he does not recognize manliness or nobleness if this advances his career. He put the traditional Albanian white cap on his head just to get some votes from dissatisfied Albanians. He would also undergo circumcision if he needed to get the votes of the Muslim voters of BESA. He commits to supporting the civil rights of Albanians at a time when Albanians need support for their ethnic rights. The DUI has made exactly such a man as the PM of Macedonia, in exchange for three commune chairmen, sacrificing 20 years of history and sacrifices since the events of 1997 in Gostivar, when the Party of Zaev was in power. The DUI was sacrificed just for the career of Zaev.
3. The DUI could have done those it says that it will achieve with Zaev, even with Gruevski, removing the latter’s strong card of nationalism from his hand. From now on, the inheritance that DUI will leave to Albanians is Gruevski as a political superpower in the region and an Albanian religious party, BESA, together with the Democratic Party of Albanians (DPA), which will get all the bastions of DUI. Ali Ahmeti will get this historical record with him wherever he goes and he will regret it when BESA wins and DUI becomes like the party of Abdurrahman Haliti.
4. The DUI did not lose. It won. But again, it behaved like a loser of elections. In politics, this is terrible. The DUI chose not to choose, either between the VMRO or LSDM, but to keep the position of someone who got beaten and is not even allowed to cry. The DUI did not lose 100,000 votes because of the VMRO, but because of the thieves and deceivers who surround Ali Ahmeti, those who destroyed his life full of sacrifices. Ali Ahmeti is the only poor party chairman surrounded by super-rich people in that party. Those are the ones who lost these elections, not Ali Ahmeti. At present, the position of DUI is ridiculous: it is making Zaev as PM and it does not even have the courage to become part of the government because consciousness does not allow Ahmeti.
5. One of the vice-chairmen of this party used to say that he esteemed Mother Party and Father Ali, but now that an opportunity has arisen, he is forgetting about Mother and Father, and looking after his own personal interests. What could DUI do? It could go to the end of efforts for the famous platform by staying totally in the government, or it could put a condition that if someone wants a government with DUI, then they should agree to have an Albanian PM, or it could stay faithful to the political agreements it has made in the past and preserve the stability of Macedonia. From now on, DUI will continue to hold meetings in the center of Skopje at the Marriot, but Albanians will have to go to resolve their problems in the office of Zoran Zaev, not in the office of Recica.